These Face 2 Face or virtual workshops provide an opportunity for medicines optimisation team members and / or practice-based pharmacists and technicians, GPs and nurse prescribers to:
- update clinical knowledge
- be aware of the latest national guidance
- network with colleagues
- consider local implementation to support best practice and patient care
The workshops include a mix of lecture-style presentations and case studies plus plenty of opportunities for interaction. It also supports your professional revalidation.
- Cardiovascular statistics and risk factors
- Cholesterol and hypercholesterolaemia
- NICE Clinical Guideline 181
- PCSK9 inhibitors
- Bempedoic acid
- National guidance for lipid management
If you’re interested in attending or hosting a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.