These Face 2 Face or virtual workshops provide an opportunity for medicines optimisation team members and / or practice-based pharmacists and technicians, GPs and nurse prescribers to:
- update clinical knowledge
- be aware of the latest national guidance
- network with colleagues
- consider local implementation to support best practice and patient care
The workshops include a mix of lecture-style presentations and case studies plus plenty of opportunities for interaction. It also supports your professional revalidation.
- World Health Organisation Medication Without Harm Challenge
- Public Health England Prescribed Medicines Review
- Implementation resources
- Review and management of Dependence Forming Medicines including:
- opioids for chronic, non-cancer pain
- Z drugs
If you’re interested in attending or hosting a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.