These Face 2 Face or virtual workshops provide an opportunity for medicines optimisation team members and / or practice-based pharmacists and technicians, GPs and nurse prescribers to:
- update clinical knowledge
- be aware of the latest national guidance
- network with colleagues
- consider local implementation to support best practice and patient care
The workshops include a mix of lecture-style presentations and case studies plus plenty of opportunities for interaction. It also supports your professional revalidation.
- NICE guideline 196; assessing stroke and bleeding risk
- Anticoagulant treatment options
- Choice of anticoagulant
- Safe prescribing of DOACs in people with renal impairment
- Co-prescribing of anticoagulants and antiplatelets
- Patient information for people taking anticoagulants
If you’re interested in attending or hosting a workshop, please contact email@example.com.